Snacking at Night in Bed is Your Best Self

My best snacking takes place after 8pm, in my bed.

They say this is the worst habit for so many reasons.

#1 Reason: Eating in bed tells your subconscious that the bedroom is for something other than sleep or sex.

#2 Eating after 8pm will cause weight gain and a host of other issues that have to do with blood sugar, sleep quality, etc.

Ok, I get these reasons. I do. I'm sure they are backed up by science or Oprah.

BUT I can guarantee that no one thought of the ultimo BENEFITS of eating after 8pm in bed. Allow me to tell you what they are in no particular order.

#1 Because I can eat in bed after 8pm I feel confidently in charge of my decisions.
#2 Crumbs between bedsheets are just too much fun and rebellious in general.
#3 It's like having a sleepover party except no one can put toothpaste on your face or freeze your bra.
#4 Leaving your plates in the bed or around the bed are a huge turn on for your partner.
#5 I don't know about you but I'm tired of defending my snacking habits!

Some of the best snacks in bed are nuts, chips and salsa, pizza, chicken Alfredo oregano, and roast beef sandwiches.

You might be a person who really might be nervous about getting the bedding dirty but do you think the sweat from your lower back is much different than bread crumbs? But for added measure you can add a paper towel holder to your side table, right next to your bedroom silverware drawer.

If you are NOT eating in bed late at night but wishing you could allow yourself, what kind of a life is it really? Waking up with mayonnaise spread across your forehead and nuts wedged between the folds of your stomach is a life WELL LIVED.



Comments

Popular Posts